Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,545   Posts: 1,544,459   Online: 1022

Shooter
    35mm

FS: (2) Kodak Wooden DDS 8X10 Holders

Hi All,

I have for sale 2 Kodak Wooden DDS 8X10 Holders. These holders are in great shape and ready to go. Please see pictures below.

Asking $32 each shipped in the US or $40 shipped each foreign. $60 shipped for both in the US and $75 shipped for both foreign.

Offers gladly entertained.

Please PM me with any questions you may have. I've bought and sold a lot here and you can view my eBay feedback under jmooney776 if you'd like. I will happily ship overseas but please note I will be put accurate values on all customs forms. Items sold AS-IS, of course any major issues will be worked out. Paypal only please.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    are all of the dark slide lock thingies in place?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll take them (as per the PM on the Largeformat forum) in part exchange for my Baldax if you can answer my question on the light traps.
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    35mm
    Gone to Andrew in trade!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin