Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,225   Posts: 1,532,661   Online: 871

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Olympus XA 2, Polaroid 350, SMC Pentax-A 50mm f2, Nikkor 28mm f3.5 AI'd

I'm in need to clear out some of my equipment to make room for a Summicron-C 40mm, and a Nikkor 28mm f2.8 AI (hint hint WTB!) All the item's have been checked and tested, and all in good working order unless I have made mention.

All these prices are without shipping, if you are interested please let me know what zipcode and i'll give you an accurate shipping cost, I'm looking only to ship in the US but can ship internationally if required.

I may have low feedback here, but my eBay profile has 100% feedback with over 100 transactions.

I'm open to offers as well.

Olympus XA 2 – $30
    Good condition, minor scuffs normal usage. Comes with new batteries, ran a roll through with great results. Love this little point and shoot, I have 2 now and need to get rid of one.

Polaroid 350 – $50
    A rangefinder Polaroid! Zeiss Ikon coupled rangefinder which i'm afraid to say is much brighter and clearer than my Leica CL's!
    A great classic Polaroid which can use the newer Fuji quick develop film. It is in good condition with no dings to mention and all the manuals/plates.

SMC Pentax-A 50mm f2 – $35
    Good condition, no oil on blades or anything, minor wear, smooth focus, precise aperture ring.
    Great all rounder lens for any photographer using their Pentax film or digital body. Rather compact too!

Nikkor 28mm f3.5 AI – $65
    Great condition, doesn't have the pig-ears but is AI converted.
    This is a great lens, extremely sharp and everything great about old Nikkor, including impressive build quality. Minor wear and marks on this lens, no dust on the glass, or oil on aperture blades. Smooth rather light focus, good aperture ring.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask, Pictures are available upon request!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent regarding XA2 & Polaroid

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM replied, everything still up for grabs!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent regarding the 350.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM Replied.

Shooter
    35mm
    Having personally seen all of the items Dave has listed here, I can personally attest to the fact that they are in the condition described. The Polaroid 350 really is a thing of beauty! I think it's in better condition than described!
    Last edited by Dan Grisez; 03-24-2010 at 10:44 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    PM sent. Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM replied!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Polaroid 350, and the XA 2 are gone!
    Last edited by davelam; 03-24-2010 at 04:29 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nikkor 28mm F3.5 SOLD!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin