Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,837   Posts: 1,582,458   Online: 756

Shooter
    Large Format

Free B+W 77mm filter

Free to good home: B+W brand 77mm deep red MRC multicoated filter for black and white photography. #091 in the B+W catalog. Current "F-Pro" filter ring style. Really nice, top of the line filter. No scratches in the glass. Free because the rear filter threads are damaged.

Briefly, I dropped it and bent the front filter threads. I sent it to be straightened out, and the front threads came back good, but the rear threads somehow got bent in the repair. (Uh, how'd they do that?) It can go on maybe a quarter of a turn before it seizes up. Sending it out yet again for "thread chasing" was about the same of what a new filter would cost.

I hate to throw it out, but I can't use it anymore as it just won't stay on any of my lenses. I'll even USPS ship it free. First to PM gets it. U.S. locations only, please.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Six minutes and it's gone! That has to be a classified record. Thanks folks.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin