Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,507   Posts: 1,543,551   Online: 1048

Thread: FS...fuji G617

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS...fuji G617

A lovely Fuji G617 with the fixed 105mm lens in excellent plus condition. Only
    58/59 on the counter indicating less than 59 rolls of film through it at 4 shots a roll... do the math. Includes case(with keys), centre filter ($$$item)and hood.
    slight rub mark on back of top cover and some deterioration of foam along door hinge but not bad enough to fix immediately. Otherwise mint minus... no big scratches or paint missing and the glass is perfect! Selling it because i have another 617, two noblex 135, 612 back for ebony and I want to go to France for a holiday next month. Too many cameras! Have recently run film through it and all works perfectly. Cost is $2000US plus shipping and I would like to ship it via Canada Post insured.... but your choice/your cost.
    Going wide is a whole new world!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_6699.JPG   DSC_6692.JPG   DSC_6709.JPG   DSC_6713.JPG   DSC_6711.JPG  

DSC_6696.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    WOW that is a sweet camera! I would love to shoot some 6X17! (I could sell one of my Kids to fund it, LOL)
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Medium Format
    so how much do you want for your kids....... just kidding! 60lbs of crazed black standard poodle is all i can handle and
    the cost of film for this camera is WAY less than raising a child.... enjoy them.
    but it really is a beauty...hey, i have a couple of 67 and 69 backs in nice shape for the mamiya... interested????
    richard

Shooter
    Medium Format
    ME WANT!

Would you consider an ex girlfriend?
    Flee, puny digicams, flee for your life!
    The mighty Bronicasaurus can smell your fear! ROAAARRR!!!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hi, Not sure if you got my PM? my first time posting. I'm interested in your camera can you please send me a telephone number where I can reach you.
    Thanks,
    Michael

michaellevin@telus.net

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin