Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,963   Posts: 1,558,384   Online: 759

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Olym. XA 2, Tamron 70-300, Industar-61 L/D 55mm, Minolta SRT 200

Making more room, part two of my list.

I'm in need to clear out some of my equipment to make room for a Summicron-C 40mm, and a Nikkor 28mm f2.8 AI (hint hint WTB!) All the item's have been checked and tested, and all in good working order unless I have made mention.

All these prices are without shipping, if you are interested please let me know what zipcode and i'll give you an accurate shipping cost, I'm looking only to ship in the US but can ship internationally if required.

Olympus XA 2 – $30
    Good condition, minor scuffs normal usage. Comes with new batteries, ran a roll through with great results. Love this little point and shoot, this is the last one I have, Eventually I will get another one.

Tamron 70-300mm AF f4.5-5.6 LD Tele-Macro for Nikon – $100
    Comes with original box, papers, hood, UV, and Circ-Polarizer filters.
    Good condition, a bit used but no noticeable scratch marks or anything, stored when not in use. This is a Zoom lens with macro capability of 1:2, which means the picture will be 1/2 the size of the object being photographed. Like many other Zoom lens with macro capability of 1:2, the Tamron AF 70-300mm, f/4-5.6 Di LD 1:2 Macro lens for Nikon is also ideal for shooting flowers, insects and animals without alerting the subject.

Industar-61 L/D 55mm f2.8 LTM – $40
    If you have a M39 or Leica Thread Mount camera, or get an M-Bayonet adapter this is a great lens to play around with.
    I have two of these of don't need one. It produces rather sharp and contrasty results. This has the Lanthanum coating to improve contrast. Great condition. Like all Industar's the lens barrel does shift a little but doesn't affect image quality.

Minolta SRT 200 with MC Rokkor-HG 35mm f2.8 – $30
    Great condition, picked this up a while back.
    Comes with new battery, working meter, cleaned lens and everything.
    Viewfinder has a little dust but nothing a little clean shouldn't do.
    Ran somewhere around 6 rolls with this camera, great film camera to have.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask, Pictures are available upon request!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Minolta SRT 200 SOLD!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Olympus XA 2 SOLD!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin