Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,220   Posts: 1,532,307   Online: 888

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeb_minor View Post
    Please give me a reasonable bid for the following equipment:

Durst Laborator 138S grey in good condition, with the included accessories;

*Baseboard
    *Footswitch
    *Latico 85 + 130 (both grey, very good condition)
    *Latico 160 + 200 + 240 (all grey in Durst boxes, very good condition)
    *Nega 138
    *Durst Larka
    *2 x Durst Ladane
    *Durst Autotub

More info regarding the Durst 138S system can be found here:

http://www.glennview.com/durst.htm

Pickup in Providence RI preferred.

Best regards,

Jorgen.

Zeb you are offering a superb deal to someone. You should have no problem selling it as long as the right person sees that it's for sale. I would take it in a millisecond if it was in or near Florida. The Craigslist might help you but I would put some effort into listing it on many photo websites like APUG, Photonet and other places. Check out large format websites and look at links they offer, they may lead you to a direct audience that would have high interest in it. I know there is an outfit that buys, restores and converts all sorts of Durst lab equipment. I have alink to them somewhere and I'll try and find it for you. I would assume they would have a lot of interest in it. Nice gear, too bad you are so far away.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    John,

Thanks for the tips, Photonet will be another venue for me to look into. It is quite a nice setup, complete and working to boot. Is Florida really that far away from Providence... ;-)

ZM

Shooter
    35mm
    I assume that's with the condenser head?

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    The 138S is a wonderful enlarger. It disassembles into sections easily stashed in a sedan. I carried two 138Ss in one trip from the far side of Detroit to same in Cleveland (3.5 hours) in the back of a Toyota Highlander SUV. Peter Spangenberg drove Cleveland-VT or NH to get his in a sedan. It is worth the trip. GREAT enlarger. The manual is available free from Jensen online.

No personal connection. Haven't seen the condition of this enlarger.
    Pictures of my 138S 8x10 conversion in “my stuff.”

John Powers

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Zouwee,

Yes, it is the condenser head variety, and it comes with a full set of condensers in really fine condition; 85/130/160/200 and 240, all in the grey casing. And yes, you can disassemble it, although I have never done so. I think the enlarger head is spring-loaded, and care has to be taken so you don't end up with a hole in your head where no hole should be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Zeb ...

Maybe you can sell to Durst Pro USA in Oregon. Now named Jensen Optical.

Good luck

Shooter
    Medium Format
    ****SOLD****

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin