Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,329   Posts: 1,537,164   Online: 821

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

Durst Laborator 138S.

Please give me a reasonable bid for the following equipment:

Durst Laborator 138S grey in good condition, with the included accessories;

*Baseboard
    *Footswitch
    *Latico 85 + 130 (both grey, very good condition)
    *Latico 160 + 200 + 240 (all grey in Durst boxes, very good condition)
    *Nega 138
    *Durst Larka
    *2 x Durst Ladane
    *Durst Autotub

More info regarding the Durst 138S system can be found here:

http://www.glennview.com/durst.htm

Pickup in Providence RI preferred.

Best regards,

Jorgen.
    Last edited by Zeb_minor; 03-26-2010 at 12:46 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Clarification.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    No takers...,

well, admitted, it is a beast, I preferred pick up in Little Rhodie, and I didn't price it, what else to expect...?

How about $300, and I can deliver it 50 miles from Providence? Any other shipping arrangements will have to be covered by the buyer. I think I can throw in a lens or two as well (nothing fancy though), and if my memory serves me right, I *may* have one of those lens plates suitable for a 50mm laying around somewhere, that *if* I find it can accompany the kit.

How about it?

/Jorgen.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I wish I lived in Rhode Island because I know that you couldn't ship me this thing and I don't think that Adam is up for that long of a road trip. Heh.
    No idea what's going to happen next, but I'm hoping it involves being wrist deep in chemicals come the weekend.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I could ship it, but in pieces, and at cost. Who is Adam?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Husband. He humors me with this whole photography thing, but I think that coming from Iowa to pick it up would be going a little too far.

Shipping is probably way too cost prohibitive. Whoever does buy it, though, is getting a really good deal.
    No idea what's going to happen next, but I'm hoping it involves being wrist deep in chemicals come the weekend.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posted wirelessly..

Zeb, put it on Craigslist. The 138S is a great enlarger and will fetch you more than $300 with patience. Especially as you have a good set of Laticos and the Nega. I sold one last year and parted with it most begrudgingly.
    "There is a time and place for all things, the difficulty is to use them only in their proper time and places." -- Robert Henri

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Ahh, DH. I admit that I am a bit jaded when it comes to road trips in search for darkroom equipment; a couple of months after 9/11 I went to Montreal to pick up a Durst Laborator 1200. Only my wife and infant daughter prevented the US customs to pick the car apart...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Craigslist, why didn't I think of that! :-)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    ...not to mention men with rubber gloves... "Sir, what kind of contraption is that that is protruding between the front seats?" A close call.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I will eventually give Craigslist a try as well, in the meantime the offer above stands. Also, 3% of the price will go to APUG.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin