Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,280   Posts: 1,534,883   Online: 844

Shooter
    4x5 Format

FS - Versalab 11x14 Print Washer ($100)

I have a Versalab 11x14 washer I have been using that is in perfect condition. I really love these things because they are simple, rugged, and can be used outside the sink (if you're careful about the water flow!). They sell for $220 new from Versalab on eBay. I have another washer that will take larger prints and need to downsize my darkroom, so I am reluctantly letting the Versalab go.

These are great washers and highly recommended! I am not posting a photo here as you can read all about them on eBay, but it's all put together and ready to wash. $110 + shipping (US only - do not want to deal with customs). Even though it's as good as new, I'm selling for half the new price so it's a great deal! PM me if you're interested. Thanks!
    Michael McClellan
    Documentary Photographer
    Ann Arbor, Michigan
    http://www.MichaelMcClellan.com

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Fortunately I already have a VS washer but this is a freakin' steal.
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

CBG

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM on the way momentarily...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow Michael. What a great deal! Christmas is going to come awfully early for someone.

I own and use a 16x20 Versalab washer w/20x24 insert. Simple and reliable, it does an excellent job. After removing the divider cage I even use it to wash my 8x10 negatives while still in their hangers.

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

CBG

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I sent a pm with contact info. Did I get it to you properly? I am hoping to buy the washer. Thanks!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I sent a PM the other day too and haven't heard anything.

CBG

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Still very interested.

jja

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I sent a pm on the evening this went for sale also. Maybe the seller is not getting his pm's?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hello everyone! Yes, I got several PMs and I'm waiting to see if the first one who came in is going to buy it. First come, first served, you know! Sorry not to respond to each one, but there were several. I am getting your messages and will respond to each in turn if the first buyer falls through. Thanks for your patience.
    Michael McClellan
    Documentary Photographer
    Ann Arbor, Michigan

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    SOLD! Thanks everyone!
    Michael McClellan
    Documentary Photographer
    Ann Arbor, Michigan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin