Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,849   Posts: 1,582,839   Online: 748

Shooter
    Medium Format

Canon A2 Camera and Lens- Complete Kit - $150

I have a Canon A2 body, 28-80 USM lens, filters, new 2CR5 battery, grip, lens hood, lens caps, body cap, Domke camera strap, Sekonic light meter and spare battery door.

The camera is in almost perfect condition and has been lightly used, with extreme care and love. The Lens is the Gold 28-80 USM lens that is fast focusing and very clear. The filters are one Tiffen CPL and one Tiffen UV. Also included but not shown is a camera bag.

I am asking $150.00 for everything but would sell the lens and lens accessories for $100.00 and the camera and accessories for $50.00.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails canon-a2-kit.jpg   canon-a2-top.jpg   canon-28-80-usm-lens.jpg  
    Web Site and Blog Follow me on Twitter Mamiya RB67, several 35MM cameras and an old Voigtlander Bessy that I use as a paperweight

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Can the AF command be moved to the AE lock (asterisk) button with the A2? Can I select one shot mode, and the center AF point only?

If so, I want to purchase the camera only, for asking price of $50. I need a cheap EOS backup body. I am in Los Angeles, CA.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I don't know, I'll check later today.
    Web Site and Blog Follow me on Twitter Mamiya RB67, several 35MM cameras and an old Voigtlander Bessy that I use as a paperweight

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin