Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,955   Posts: 1,586,026   Online: 700

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Rodenstock Ysarex 127mm 4.7(from 110A) SOLD SOLD

hey all,

finishing up my "spring cleaning". You probably have seen my listings for my "cleaning out" the past week or so. Almost done, there might be a few more things to go. who knows ?

what I have here is a nice litte 4x5 lens(not a huge I.C.), but definitely a nice little user lens for 4x5.

condition: mechanically; terrific. 1s fires normally, doesn't seem slow to my ears(though not officially 'tested' however). Front element has a small nick(not totally sure if its a nick or not), rear element has a small watermark toward the edge. VERY MINOR internal dust(2-3 pieces max that I could see). I've shot both color and b/w film with this lens, and its performed very well with both. Not as sharp and 'accurate' as newer glass, but very nice, and sharp, nonetheless !

no caps, however, it does come with the retaining ring

sold as-is, no returns

$75 OBO + $5 shipping(USPS Priority F.R.). Int'l please inquire, include
    post code please

pictures:

Last edited by DanielStone; 03-28-2010 at 11:55 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    well folks:

that's got to be a record for an item to be sold time-wise(at least for me )

LENS IS SOLD, PENDING PAYMENT

thanks

-Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have one of these on my 4x5 works just fine, not spectacular though. i had to buy the whole 110B to get mine, so I have the front 'pinhole' cap.
    BTW, Dan, the stuff I bought from you came in this morning. You (and the USPS) are super fast.

Rick

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    sure thing Rick, we(me and the USPS) both do our best to keep our patrons happy

the USPS is doing well with shipping times, I like to use them when I can.

enjoy the D76 Rick

-Dan

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ralnphot View Post
    I have one of these on my 4x5 works just fine, not spectacular though. i had to buy the whole 110B to get mine, so I have the front 'pinhole' cap.
    BTW, Dan, the stuff I bought from you came in this morning. You (and the USPS) are super fast.

Rick
    Hey Rick, if you ever want to sell that lensless 110B, let me know. I have an extra Enna Ennit and want to do a pack film conversion.
    nathanappel@gmail.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would, but the body was in dire condition, everything was either rusted (inside) or munged up, and the bellows was falling apart-it was ugly, it got stripped for small screws and parts. On a good note, the lens and shutter were in decent shape and didn't need too much cleaning to get working.

Rick

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin