Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,592   Online: 836

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS- Jobo, Durst & More...

Jobo CPP-2 w/lift. Early model. I've only used it for B&W, without problem, holding at 70 degrees. I tested it at 100 degrees, the other day, and it dropped .3 degrees over an hour. Pick up only, in No.Va. $750
    Durst M800. Excellent condition. With lens boards, carriers, 80mm 5.6 Vivitar VHE, 50mm 2.8 Omicron-El. Pick up only. $250
    Lots of reels/tanks: 120mm $6, 35mm $4. Tanks- 1 reel $5/ 2 reel $10/ 4 reel $15/ 8 reel $20. Plus shipping.
    Thomas Duplex safelight $65. Pick up only.
    2 Gallon Tanks, with spigots. $20 each. Three for $50. Pick up only.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1680.jpg   IMG_1681.jpg   IMG_1601.jpg   IMG_1675.jpg   IMG_1673.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'll take an 8 roll tank.

Home in New Jersey, but have been in China for the past 2 years and Korea next year.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    pm sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Update on what's still available... Still have the enlarger, Jobo, Thomas Duplex, 2 Gallon Tanks.
    Down to 2- 8 reel tanks/ 1- 2 reel tank/ 2- 1 reel tank. 19-35mm reels/ 15-120 reels.

I also have an Omega Pro Lab B66, with condensor & Chromega B heads, boards, carriers. Needs a baseboard.
    Unicolor & Cibachrome motor bases, with various processing drums.
    Beseler PM2L Analyzer.

I'm open to interesting trades...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just a note to say I got the tank I purchased, in great condition and very quickly. Thanks, Eddie.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I still have a few reels/tanks available, as well as most of the other items.
    $225 for the Durst, with both lenses.
    Interesting trades considered.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I still have most of this stuff... It's just taking up valuable space, here, and I'd like to get rid of it.
    Still open to interesting trades and reasonable offers.

Shooter
    4x5 Format

GOOD DEALS THERE

Last week an early model Jobo CPP2-CPA sold for almost $1500.00 on Epay! Serial number started with 13XXXX You've got some great stuff. Have you lost interest in analog photography or are you going digi? If I were in No.VA. I would grab that Thomas Duplex... Hope you find good homes for your darkroom items.
    "A certain amount of contempt for the material employed to express an idea is indispensable to the purest realization of this idea." Man Ray

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm not giving up on analog. I just have too much stuff, and not enough room. I have, and use an ATL2, so the CPP is just sitting here. I recently picked up a 5x7 Omega enlarger (also have a 4x5 Beseler). I have no use for the Durst, or Pro-Lab enlargers, and would like them to go to good homes.
    New prices:
    $200 for the Durst, with the 2 lenses
    $75 for the Pro-Lab (needs baseboard)
    $725 for the Jobo (It comes with the chem. bottles- forgot to put them in the photo...)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    PM sent on 8 reel tank

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin