Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 72,458   Posts: 1,597,368   Online: 1102

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS Black Nikkormat ELW

I need to make room in my camera drawer so I'm putting my Nikkormat ELW up for sale. It's in nice, clean condition. All the functions are working well. The electronic shutter and AE function work fine and my exposures have been accurate. The film advance is smooth. The light seals and mirror pad have recently been replaced. The shutter curtain is good. A fresh battery and instruction manual are included.

There is some nice brassing happening in the usual spots, and some blemishes- nothing major- from the normal use a 35+ year old camera would have experienced. Also, there is a name and ss number very lightly scratched into the base plate that does not show in the pictures.

This camera is a great user and an excellent venue for your AI or pre-AI glass, without all the extra weight of an F or F2 body.

$105 includes insured shipping. Sorry, I won't ship out of the U.S.
    Thanks for looking,
    Jim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ELW 019.jpg   ELW 010.jpg   ELW 007.jpg   ELW 001.jpg   ELW 008.jpg  

ELW 002.jpg   ELW 014.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ps. Send me a pm if your interested...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Price reduced.... $79 plus shipping to APUG members

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin