Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,515   Posts: 1,572,107   Online: 1111

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Refurbished Calumet C1

This is the camera that I refurbished over the winter. When I was done, I realized that 4x5 is big enough for me so out it goes. It is an original green one, but it is currently painted gun metal gray. The GG is a Dave Parker glass (brand new). Bellows is great as are all the functions. I replaced broken phenolic knobs with larger new ones. There is also a compendium shade that I will include, but the attachment bolt is missing. I'll try to get a replacement at the hardware store this week. I have a ton of pictures (20?) on my flickr site under fotofish . I want $600 plus shipping (roughly 30-40?). I'll contribute 5% to apug. Lens not included and tripod
    Last edited by Mark Fisher; 03-30-2010 at 11:47 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Forgot to mention that there is a Copal 1 drilled board plus one drilled larger and one smaller (0 and 3?) included!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Well, I thought the price might be a little high. Any takers at $500? I could probably throw in some old film and a old wood holder to get someone started. It is really a nice deal, particularly if you want to use long lenses.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Any offers? Going on ebay tomorrow. I'll even throw in some older (but still good) J&C film. I even have a converted surveyors tripod with Gitzo head that I'd sell for $100 to go along with the C1 (not sold separately!)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'd also be willing to trade for a 5x7 of similar value.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Looks like you did a good job restoring it Mark. I am just getting into LF with a 4x5. A 5x7 is probably as big as i would go except to be able to contact print with something like this. It's out of my price range or I would be interested or at least want to consider it more then. For the work you put into it, it's not a bad price, just out of my reach right now. Good luck.
    Tim Flynn

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Well, since it didn't sell (several were interested) it went off to ebay. If you are interested, bid early and bid often (:

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin