Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,219   Posts: 1,532,230   Online: 797

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Pentax ME, 50mm f2, ME Winder

I'm selling my beloved Pentax ME, I need the extra cash and hate to see this go.

It has Aperture priority only, which allows you to compose, notice exposure of photo all in an extremely short amount of time.
    It's in great working order, with the light seals intact, the mirror dampener working, meter works fantastic its spot on, mirror is super clean with no dust or scratches at all, viewfinder is crystal clear.

Comes with fresh batteries, ready to shoot with a lens
    The condition of this camera is slightly used, some brassing occurring on the back of the camera, but what do you expect for a used camera! There are the slightest dings on the pentaprism top cover area, barely noticeable unless you put it at an extreme angle in particular light. Absolutely does not affect usability.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

$25 bucks with $5 dollar shipping I will supply tracking #.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– ––––––––

To go along with it, why not get the Pentax ME Winder I too.
    I bought this wanting to try it out with 1.5i/s capability, it's really interesting using the two together. Certainly get some looks, it's got the durability of the ME body.

Mine is in great condition, it has some wear marks, but still in good condition, it comes with fresh 6 AA batteries, ready to rock and roll.

$15 bucks with $5 dollar shipping I will supply tracking #.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– ––––––––––

Good time to post the lens as well,
    SMC Pentax-A 50mm f2
    Great condition, no dust on lens, no oil on aperture blades, almost an pancake in size! Great match for the Pentax ME.

$25 bucks with $5 dollar shipping, I will supply tracking #.

Buy these 3 items together:
    $65 bucks with $5 shipping

For a stable good film SLR setup that you can carry anywhere.
    Last edited by davelam; 03-30-2010 at 05:24 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Free bump for Dave's neat little camera! Make him an offer he can't refuse.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Pentax ME and 50mm f2.0 SOLD!

Only thing left is the Winder

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin