Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,674   Posts: 1,481,888   Online: 1137

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS. Aristo 10x20 Lamphouse (Horizontal Enlarger).

FS. Aristo 10x20 Lamphouse for a Horizontal Enlarger.

Here is my little-used conversion to make an 8x20 Canham camera into an 8x20 horizontal enlarger...

The Aristo V-54 Hi Output cold light is suitable for variable contrast papers, and is super bright for short printing times, although the light output is easily varied..

Illumination is smooth and even, no hot spots or dark areas.

The power supply has a smooth variable output control and a fool-proof high tension connecter between the lamp and the supply unit.

The Aristo lamp unit is incorporated into a cherry wood frame that directly interchanges with the back of my 8x20 Canham camera. If you have an 8x20 Canham, this is ready to go...

Other cameras may require some modification to the wood interface...

The negative carrier slides vertically into the unit holding the 8x20 negative vertically, so negative sag is eliminated.

I'm including the Canham style frame and negative carrier as a "no-charge" extra to the Aristo lamphouse and power supply. (I'll even toss in the wheeled cabinet, if you'd like...)

If you want only the Aristo components, that's ok too (same price).

For more photo's and details, PM me,,,

$1500.00 + shipping in conUS for everything (except the camera and lens).

Why am I selling it?...

I've spent the past 25+ years marketing my Fine Art photography directly to the public at Art Fairs and similar special events. Enlarged 8x20 prints were added to my product line about 7 or 8 years ago, but as I get older, my ability to handle super-sized prints gets harder and harder...

At 75, I'm re-directing my photographic output to more modest sizes with easier access to the buying public. Enlarged 8x20's don't fit my scaled down career...

Reinhold
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Back_0016.jpg   820 Enlarger 1.jpg   X-up_0022.jpg   Neg holder_0020.jpg   Cart_0015.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow. And here I was feeling special installing my new (to me) standard-sized VCL 4500 onto my Omega D5XL. This thing is beautiful. What fabulous products those Aristo guys made.

Hope someone bites.

Ken
    "Hate is an adolescent term used to stop discussion with people you disagree with. You can do better than that."
    —'blanksy', December 13, 2013

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    damn, that looks totally bad-ass!!!

contact printing only for me though . I'm still at home with my folks, so space is limited.

-Dan

DLM
    Shooter
    35mm
    That's awesome. I hope to someday be able to experiment with something this cool.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    For those of you that are uncertain about fitting it to your camera...

I'm pretty confident that anyone with reasonable woodworking skills could modify the interface rails.
    I built it as a screw-together modular assembly.
    You can see the four flat head screws on photo #1, and the threaded holes on photo #3.
    Remove the screws, separate the interface component, and alter it to fit your camera.

I'd volunteer to do it for you, but I would need your camera back or precise drawings.

Reinhold

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Let's see if $1100 + shipping will fit your budget...

If you're within driving distance of Washougal, Washington, c'mon over for beer, pretzels and a demonstration (and I'll adapt it to your non-Canham camera)

Reinhold

www.classicBWphoto.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin