Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,548   Posts: 1,544,559   Online: 1027

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Nikon FG Body, Nikon E Series 50mm AI-S, Canon Rebel GII Body

I have some more good film equipment for sale!
    Prices dont include shipping, iLo

Nikon FG Camera Body$35
    S/N: 8624272
    This is an excellent condition Nikon FG, with the exception of the mirror foam is in need of replacement, everything else on this camera is mint as can be.
    It comes with Nikon Case, Camera strap, and FG body.
    The shutter speeds have been checked for accuracy and comes with fresh batteries.
    Viewfinder is crystal clear with no problems whatsoever.
    This camera is a joy to shoot with great film advance feedback and ease to use manual or aperture priority modes.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– ––––––

Gently used Nikon Series E 50mm F1.8 AI-S Lens$50
    Not only for Film Nikon's but can also work on selected Nikon dSLR's, to see if this works with your SLR please check your manual.
    If you have a D300, D200 and above, this lens will definitely work, anything else please check your manual.

The condition of this lens is near mint. The pictures speak for themselves, it was well taken care of and rarely used. It has minimum wear marks, and the focus barrel is the smoothest i've seen yet. There is no front and rear caps, but I will be sure to package it carefully for you.
    The Glass is crystal clear and I tested it myself on my Nikon D300, the shots rival the Nikkor 50mm f1.4.
    There is absolutely no oil or any wear on the aperture blades, they operate crisp and smoothly like new.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– –––––––––––

Gently Used Canon Rebel GII Body$30
    Rather modern Canon Film SLR, if you don’t know what it is I suggest googling it. AF capability, will work with all modern Canon lenses, very clean body (barley used), battery tested and everything functions. Comes with strap

If you have any questions please send me a message!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hell of a deal on the Nikon stuff, but I need to get rid of cameras, not buy more.
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM'd about the FG Body. And anyone who's interested, the 50/1.8 E series is a remarkably good lens, especially for that price.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nikon FG SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin