Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,245   Online: 727

Shooter
    Medium Format

Free enlargers - Vancouver BC

Hi,

We've got three englargers that have been dropped off at the darkroom co-op that are free for the taking. It'll have to be local pickup only. They may not have bulbs or negative carriers and definitely don't have lenses. Models are Durst 609, Durst M 300 and Beseler 67C. Photos attached. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Dana
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Beseler 67C.jpg   Durst 609.jpg   Durst M 300.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If anyone wants info on the Durst 609. Too much for me without buying a whole new format.......
    http://www.ph.utexas.edu/~yue/609/Durst609.html

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by d.reed View Post
    Hi,

We've got three englargers that have been dropped off at the darkroom co-op that are free for the taking. It'll have to be local pickup only. They may not have bulbs or negative carriers and definitely don't have lenses. Models are Durst 609, Durst M 300 and Beseler 67C. Photos attached. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Dana
    Hello Dana,
    I am part of a film makers cooperative called Cineworks, here in Vancouver. We have just built a darkroom in our Analogue Annex and some of our members wish to learn taditional darkroom techniques. We would greatly appreciate a donation of these enlargers. We would like to start some workshops soon. Please call Jack Beatty at: 604 688 7757 (work) or
    604 736 5767 (home). Or you can email: jack.beatty@technicolor.com
    or gj.beatty@yahoo.com.
    Hope to hear from you soon.

Jack
    Why shoot digital when the end result is always analog.

analog.photographer@yahoo.de

Shooter
    Medium Format

Free Enlargers - Vancouver BC - gone

These enlargers have now gone to a new home.

Thanks,
    Dana

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin