Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,551   Posts: 1,573,100   Online: 776

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Schneider 90mm 6.8 - Crown/Speed board

Found this lens while housecleaning recently, which is another clear indication I don't shoot much 4x5 these days.

-- GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS --

I bought this to fit on my Crown, but it has issues on the slower speeds. I'm mentioning this for full disclosure -- I took it to be repaired, but the shop simply said it needed the slower shutter speed assembly replaced and declined to do it...take that as you will.
    Speeds from 1 sec. to 1/10th sec. are slow or simply stick.

However the B speed as well as speeds 1/25th and up work well. The shutter speed ring doesn't quite extend to 1/500th as well.
    The glass is clean, though, as is the aperture blades. I can email higher resolution shots of these photos if anyone wants a closer look.

How about US$90, plus shipping? Paypal preferred.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lens_front.jpg   lens_back.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Forgot to mention - this includes a front Schneider lens cap, also.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    An alert reader (remember Dave Barry..?) tells me this is a Super Graphic board.

Well, there you go. Price is still the same but feel free to add more if you're impressed!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Open to offers.

Shooter
    35mm
    Nice price on this lens, probably a little use or a bit of acetone poured into the cocking arm slot would free up the speeds that are off, I already have a 90/8 SA or I would be all over it.
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm interested but can't afford it just yet; if you still have it when I get the $ together, I will email/IM you? I just picked up a 4x5 - my first and it needs a lensboard & lens. I will be in touch within a couple weeks to see if you still have it.

Tim

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hey folks
    This lens has sold - my thanks for the interest, and Mr. Photobizzz that's good info, thanks for the cool tip!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin