Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,654   Posts: 1,481,339   Online: 1047

Shooter
    Medium Format

Yashica Dental-Eye

Back in February, I has a GAS attack and ordered a Yashica Dental-Eye from KEH.com. I am doing some spring cleaning and realized I have ran all of one roll of film through it. It is a great camera, I just do not do much macro work.

The Dental Eye is effectively a SLR with a 50mm F4 macro permanently attached with a ring flash wrapped around it. It has a small focus light on the ring flash. The whole kit is powered by AA Batteries.

I paid $135.00 for the kit, which also included the caps and a hard side carrying case. I was thinking 100.00 plus shipping so I can get it out of the way.

I am also open to offers and can post some images of it if necessary.

Paypal is fine, I will calculate actual shipping for anyone who wants it, I have plenty of packing materials here so it will be shipped very securely.

Thanks,
    Tommy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sounds fun. Does it go to 1:1?
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a Dental Eye II. It does go 1:1. Mine has a 100mm lens, not a 50. I've been using it a lot lately. Lots of fun.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yes, I just double checked.. it does go 1:1. Eddie is right, it is tons of fun.. but I would rather invest in more MF kit to take with me to New Mexico at the end of the month.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    One more thing... if anyone is interested, once I sell this thing, I will have some 35mm film that I will throw in the box with it..

Shooter
    Medium Format
    How's about 100.00 and I will ship it inside the US?

Shooter
    35mm

interested

sounds like a good macro kit

$75?
    Kodak Duaflex II with kodet lens
    N75 N8008s D60
    Yashica - D
    Only a photographer knows the true value of infinity

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'll take 75.00 if you pay shipping. International First Class is about 35.00 and International Express is 50.00 to Sweden.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Camera is sold.. going to Sweden!.. er.. Iowa.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin