Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,971   Posts: 1,523,578   Online: 885

View Poll Results: If you are NOT making a purchase now, please let us now why...

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • I was searching for something else, I don't need this.

2 7.14%
  • It's too expensive

0 0%
  • It seems too complicated to assemble

0 0%
  • I prefer to make stuff from scratch

0 0%
  • I'm waiting for other people to try it first

2 7.14%
  • I prefer another outside material (not textile look)

0 0%
  • I'm waiting for the colored versions

0 0%
  • I really want a square corner bellows

0 0%
  • I might buy one later, I don't need it right now

25 89.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Do you have the one for Agfa Isolette?
    Thanks

Shooter
    35mm
    ColorBlind, I can make kits for any cameras, but the customer needs to provide measurements (in a number of ways, see the links).
    Sorin

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
    Frugal Sorin Blog - Last article : light proof material (for darkroom, changing bag, focusing cloth,etc)

Shooter
    35mm
    For those who were unsure if the material is suitable for their needs, I made free samples available (with free shipping in US). See

http://www.diycamerakit.com/product_...products_id=13
    Sorin

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
    Frugal Sorin Blog - Last article : light proof material (for darkroom, changing bag, focusing cloth,etc)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Sorin - I need to take measurments, then I will be placing an order.
    Tim Flynn

Shooter
    35mm
    Just got my kit in the mail, came with spray glue, a cd and printed instructions, bellows material and a paper kit to practice and make sure it fits before gluing the real thing together. Very nice kit! Thanks Sorin! I will let you all know how I fare putting it together but it looks pretty easy to do after watching the video and reading the instructions...
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    For those who have their own materials and a means to print the patterns (with a 13" wide printer you can print the patterns for a camera up to 8x10)I'm offering now a "Design" only service for $29 for any format. You get PDFs with patterns for a paper model (to try the design with ordinary paper) as well as the patterns for the stiffeners and the cover/liner.
    Sorin

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I finished mine, it came out beautiful:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulmcevoy/4554900437/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Wow, that looks good. I'm getting a Seneca 5x7 soon, hope to be able to do the same with it as you did with this one. That's impressive work.
    Tim Flynn

Shooter
    35mm
    I just got mine finished today as well, looks great. I will post a photo of the completed camera tomorrow after the silicone dries where I mounted the bellows to the rear standard. The camera will actually be up for sale here in the classifieds tomorrow so keep an eye out. It is beautiful...
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks Tim! I'm really proud/pleased.

I stripped the camera, reglued everything (the rails were a mess, actually everything was glued to the wrong piece). I stripped the old (chippy, crappy) finish and used a gel stain and rub in oil.

Really fun project and I'm enjoying using the camera very much. Good luck!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin