Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,122   Online: 927

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

FS: Rb67 127mm f3.8 Sekor C

Came with my Rb67...can't see myself using it over the wide or tele focal lengths.

$180aud. $8aud shipping in Australia. $50aud International.
    Make me an offer if this price is wrong, but explain why please.

Brilliant optical, cosmetic and mechanical condition.

Except for a stuck UV filter. I have no idea how it became stuck. Perhaps you will have some luck removing it with force, or just a magic touch....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    The price seems a bit too high to me, as I've been searching for a normal RB lens (I've only got a 180mm right now). KEH has the K/L 127mm for $140-$200, depending on condition. Then again, that's USD. I don't know the conversion rate, and with what I recall you mentioning about international shipping to/from Australia, it may be a better deal at this price than getting one shipped in from the US.

And to anyone considering buying this, I'd highly recommend it. The 127mm is probably my favorite of the RB lenses I've owned.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Why is the 127 your favorite? From what I recall.. $140-200 usd = $160-220 aud

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    It was the first RB lens I owned. At first I thought it was too long, but after selling it and buying the 90mm, I began to miss it. It's one of those things that I say but don't really have a good reason for. I just liked what I saw when I opened the viewfinder and looked around, if that makes any sense.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin