Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,294   Posts: 1,535,535   Online: 1060

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Canon EF 200/2.8 L II

Canon EF 200/2.8 L II in excellent condition. I bought it a year ago used for a specific set of functions. I used it and put it in the closet. I told myself if I didn't use it in the following year, I'd get rid of it, so here we are.

Comes with bag and hood. The hood has a couple light scuff marks on it. The lens is flawless as far as I can tell. A couple of flecks of dust on the outer optic - I'll blow it off with a duster before I ship it.

$550. 3% to APUG.

Will also consider trades (with cash) for EF 135/2 L, Leica 50/2.8 Elmar M in black (latest version), or Leica M 90/2 pre-ASPH Summicron.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1913.jpg   IMG_1914.jpg   IMG_1915.jpg   IMG_1918.jpg  
    Last edited by Tim Gray; 04-08-2010 at 12:09 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: price change

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Have lusted after this lens for some time, as my FD 200s are some of my favorite lenses. Too much gear, too many pix to take, too little money to buy it, too little time to use it all...
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    It is a great lens. Just too long for me. And I rarely even shoot my SLR, so this just sits unused. Works great with the 1.4 extender, which is how I mostly used it.

Check back in in a while

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Edit - $550. I paid less for it than I thought I did.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Sold locally.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin