Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,590   Posts: 1,545,945   Online: 1225

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Negative carriers - Free

I have a strange collection of negative carriers. No clue what they go to. Free, you pay me shipping.

First up is a large gray carrier with a black insert. The insert comes completely out and separates into two pieces. Looks like 4x5 to me. (picture 1)

Second is a handmade 6x7 (I think) piece from wood and light board. The par the negative actually sits on is polished metal. There is also an insert of the same type for 6x6. No clue what enlarger this fits, but some one spent a lot of time on it. (pictures 2,3,4)

Last up is a big tray looking thing. I don't even think it's a carrier, but it came in the same ebay lot. (picture 5)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1921.jpg   IMG_1922.jpg   IMG_1923.jpg   IMG_1925.jpg   IMG_1924.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The first carrier is from an Elwood. Check the opening the insert fits into for enlarger size. Looks like a 5x7 if the insert hole is 4x5. If 8x10 I'll take it off you.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks for the info. The hole is a about 3.75" x 4.75". Maybe a bit smaller.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin