Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,572   Posts: 1,545,658   Online: 966

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Beseler 23C III VC variable contrast head

I bought a 23C III VC head with the intention of putting it on my 23C II. Doesn't fit. Beseler wanted $600 for the pieces to adapt it. Now, they might be wrong and you probably can do it for cheaper, but this isn't a project for me right now. I've decided I'm sticking with my setup until (a big if) I buy a different enlarger. I'm not tricking this one out any more.

It looks to be in great shape. But the bulb is broken. I don't particularly want to spend $20 on the bulb just to see it get broken when I ship it. If the unit for some reason totally doesn't work with a new bulb, we can work something out.

I paid $175 for (with fees and shipping). I'd like to get $150 back but will entertain offers.

3% to APUG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1926.jpg   IMG_1927.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I'm open to offers.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    bump

Shooter
    Multi Format

Variable Contrast Head for Beseler 23c iii

Hi, Tim:

I hope you have been able to find a buyer for the VC head, but the market place is very poor right now. However, I would be willing to pay $50.00 for the head if it works for a Beseler 23C iii XL. If interested, please reply to svonk@aol.com.

svonk

Shooter
    Multi Format

I'm Interested.

I'm willing to pay you the $150.00 your interested in, if you are still accepting offers.

svonk@aol.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin