Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,927   Posts: 1,585,166   Online: 795

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Mamiya M645 Body with Prism -$60

For sale is a Mamiya M645 Body with standard prism. Body is well used and shows considerable brassing, some light scuffs and the leather isn't the prettiest. Prism has some mild desilvering in a band across the center of the image. This is visible while shooting but shouldn't be a big deal. It could even help with leveling the horizon! New foam in the back and includes a 120 film holder. -$60
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mamiya645.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Geeez, and I was just in Columbus last week rumaging around MPEX. I didn't hang around too long because I was wearing a blue hat with a big maize M emblazoned on it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm not Midwest

Shooter
    Large Format
    Yep, I knew that, but I might have hunted you down had I known you existed a week ago.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Any chance you'd sell the prism alone?

Is the body tested with film on all shutter speeds to check for the dreaded curtain bounce that plagues the high speeds particularly? Both of mine have had to be fixed for this issue, and I don't want to have to fix another one.

Any chance you could include a 220 insert instead of a 120 one?
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd rather not sell the prism as the body is fairly worthless without it. Not sure about the highspeed bounce, I could look at it but would rather not shoot a roll. No 220 inserts at the moment.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin