Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,623   Online: 703

Shooter
    Pinhole

Kenko Vernier Polarizers and Finder

Up for sale are my Kenko Vernier Circular Polarizers (C-PL(W)), finder and hot shoe adaptor.
    Polarizers are 55mm (used a couple of times), 72mm (unused, sealed) and vernier viewfinder. Also available is a hot shoe adaptor that mounts on the camera hot shoe and allows three hot shoe items to be mounted. This is useful if you use a rangefinder camera with an auxilliary finder as it allows you to mount both the camera and vernier finder at the same time (the foot on the adaptor can be moved to left, right or center position with an allen key.

Vernier polarizers are used with rangefinder cameras where you cannot see the effect of rotating the filter. With this setup, you mount the filter on the lens and the finder on the camera's hot shoe. After focussing, look through the finder and rotate the finder's filter to achieve the desired effect, read the number from the scale on the finder, then dial in the same number on the filter on the lens, the effect will now be duplicated. Compse and shoot. This sound way more complicated than it actually is, I used this on a Connonet and Fuji GA645Zi.

Asking $35 for the 55mm, $65 for the 72mm, $40 for the finder, and $8 for the adaptor, prices include paypal and shipping to the continental 48. Buy them all for $120, shipping and paypal included. If you need a step-up ring for the 55, I have a 52-55 I can include for free.
    These are not easy to find, I purchased from Robert White in the UK and new, with shipping they cost about $200.
    I am new to this forum, but have 100% positive feedback on FM forum (mehdit) and ebay (mehdi_t)
    thanks for looking
    Andrew
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1000238.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm RF

Kenko 55 Vernier Polariser

Hello,
    I have just seen your advert for a 55mm Kenko Circular Polariser.
    Is it still for sale? If so I would like to buy it.
    I live in the UK, but would be happy to give you my details, ebay feedback etc
    if it would help to reassure you of my bona fides.
    Best wishes
    Andrew

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Hi Andrew, yes it is still available. I have no problem shipping to the UK. USPS priority mail international flat rate small box is $13.45 and that would leave me space for extra cardboard and bubble wrap to protect it. We may be able to ship it slightly cheaper in an envelope, but the case may well get cracked or broken. I prefer paypal if you are signed up for that, ut is by far the easiest method for international buyers, I will absorb the fees. If you are happy with this, it would be $48.45.
    my paypal id is tuckeme@solarturbines.com
    regards
    Andrew

Shooter
    Pinhole

re 55mm

Quote Originally Posted by andrew bargery View Post
    Hello,
    I have just seen your advert for a 55mm Kenko Circular Polariser.
    Is it still for sale? If so I would like to buy it.
    I live in the UK, but would be happy to give you my details, ebay feedback etc
    if it would help to reassure you of my bona fides.
    Best wishes
    Andrew
    Andrew, I just realized that my price included shipping to the USA. That would have been $5, so I'll credit that to the shipping to the UK, making it $8.45 for a total of $43.85. As I said, my paypal is tuckeme@solarturbines.com. Let me know if you want it
    regards
    Andrew

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Hello,
    I have just stumbled across your reply to my original message about your 55mm Kenko Vernier Polariser.
    Yes, please, I would like it if it is still for sale. I can happily pay via PayPal.
    Please reply to me at: andrew.bargery@mac.com so that we can arrange payment and shipment.
    Regards
    Andrew

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin