Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,727   Posts: 1,515,204   Online: 999

Shooter
    Large Format Pan

FS: Epson 2200 printer

Hello Folks,

I have an Epson 2200 printer for sale, in excellent condition. This printer has not been heavily used and has no printing issues such as clogs or banding. It has been primarily used for producing digital negatives for alternative processes. The currently installed ink carts are partially full and fully functional. Included with the printer are a full set of sealed ink carts, expiration 8/2010 and 9/2010. Only OEM Epson inks have been used with the printer.

Also included is the roll media holder and print catcher. I do not not have the original disk or installation instructions but those maybe downloaded from Epson.com, which is recommended to obtain the latest driver version for your OS.

I'm the original owner of the printer purchased new.

$160 plus shipping. Shipment limited to USA and Canadian addresses. Because of the size I recommend shipping FedEx ground. If you wish to pay with PayPal appropriate fees apply.
    Don Bryant

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    This item is no longer available for sale!
    Don Bryant

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin