Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,898   Posts: 1,521,032   Online: 737

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

More free to good home: Beseler 6731 for Dichro 67S head

I'm not even sure where I got this - it must have come along with some other pile of Beseler parts I bought on ebay years ago or something. I can't be sure it works - when I plug it in my meter looks like it wants to go to some high AC voltage, but then it drops down to nothing again. I'm guessing maybe the circuitry only works under load. Or maybe it's broken. So I'm giving it away to someone with the head that needs it (even if you just want a spare) and if you test it and it works, great, and if it doesn't, just chuck it. No loss. I'll even pay the couple of bucks shipping in the US, since I think it only works for the US models.

You don't even want to know what these little puppies go for new. You should definitely try this used one first before you consider buying a new one!

Duncan

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    FOUND A GOOD HOME!

Duncan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin