Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,898   Posts: 1,584,378   Online: 722

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

[FS] Free Quantaray 28-80 Auto Zoom

I acquired this lens by some means from someone and I don't know what mount it is or what type of camera it goes with.

It has Auto Exposure functionality, and a maximum F stop of F3.5-4.5. It's a Quantaray 28-80mm zoom with macro down to 1:5 reproduction.

The threaded filter ring is dented, so I don't think you'll be able to get filters onto it. The front glass has some light scratches in it, though I don't think they're deep enough to effect picture quality. The rubber ring around the lens has stretched and no longer seats perfectly so it moves around.

I do not know what mount it takes. The mount is unlike any I've seen with my limited experience. There is a separate ring on the rear of the lens, as if tabs poke out from the camera and then the ring on the lens rotates to lock them in. If anyone knows what mount this is, feel free to enlighten me.

That being said, it's yours for the cost of shipping/packing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails quantaray3.jpg   quantaray1.jpg   quantaray2.jpg  
    --Nicholas Andre

Shooter
    35mm
    Is there a lever that sticks out from the base of the lens about 1/4 inch when you remove the base cap? This appears to be a lens for a manual-focus Canon SLR. I don't have a particular need for it since I already have that range of focal lengths covered.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The rear cover seems to have an "O" on it. Olympus? Canon covers have a "C"

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    That looks like a C on the rear cover to me. The breech lock ring and the little chrome button with the "A" position for the aperture ring all says it's a Canon FD mount.

Duncan

Shooter
    35mm
    For nikon n60 slr.Borek

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Still available. To clarify it is the old Canon manual focus mount.
    --Nicholas Andre

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin