Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,231   Posts: 1,532,892   Online: 1003

Shooter
    35mm

FS (& Free) Toyo Lens Board & Mamiya Press lens parts

Toyo Field Camera lens board (110X110mm) with Copal 3 hole (65mm)
    $40 Shipped Anywhere

Lens helical for Mamiya 100/3.5
    $15 Shipped Anywhere

Shutter for Mamiya 100/3.5 - Shutter works fine but is missing some screws that hold the aperture adjustment ring on the rear of the shutter and the plastic tab that you grasp to adjust the aperture is broken off, the PC connector is also missing. (I harvested a few pieces to fix another shutter)
    Free ($5 shipping anywhere)

Lens cells for Mamiya 150/5.6 - Front cell is in good condition with a few cleaning marks, rear cell has some edge separation but I dont think it will affect photos much if any.
    Free ($5 shipping anywhere)

Photos are here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3855704...7623854876724/

Paypal for payment unless you dont have it and I guess I could take a M/O or check if you really want the items.
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    question, the lens helical for for the 100...do you think itd be possible to outfit it to a 4x5 lens like has been done with the olympus 35mm film lenses so one can havea ppint and shoot 4x5 camera with focusing?

Shooter
    35mm
    It would be possible if the lens' rear element would fit. I can measure the rear depth and width when I get home.
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    The helical is actually from a non collapsible 127mm Mamiya lens (my mistake) and is 40mm deep (flange to back of mount) and 43mm at the narrowest inside the back of the helical. Hope this helps.
    ~Horace~

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin