Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,658   Online: 797

Thread: Cambo 4x5"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Cambo 4x5"

I'm downsizing (I got an expensive rangefinder and can't keep the other stuff according to somebody who knows better...) so this one has got to go.

Cambo monorail. I believe it's a SCN or SC. Eitherway it's in user condition. No real problems, but a bit worn. Lensplate is original cambo, but filed to fit copal #1. The bellows is a bit bent but light tight and pliable. No problems with any movements. I've got the extra rail clamp for longer bellows extensions, in addition to the ordinary rail clamp. It has a fresnel screen mounted. The ground glass is the standard grid. The levels are all good. Overall I think it's a good entrance camera for somebody venturing into LF photo. If you like, I can through in some 9x12 holders. No use for them anymore, only foma and kodak E6 available for them now I think. Ilford still cuts it too, but I never saw any of there stuff for sale in this format.

The item is in Sweden so due to shipping costs this is only realisticly interesting to the Europeans (and also, the US market is flooded with cheap LF gear.. ), or better yet, the scandinavians. Asking price: €170 (approx. £150).

I'll eat the paypal and you'll take the shipping.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    bump!

Shooter
    Multi Format

Cambo 4x5

Hi,

I assume you are swedish, så

Jag såg att du hade en Cambo 4x5, och det låter riktigt intressant. Kan du beskriva lite mera och kanske skicka lite bilder.

mvh
    Anders

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sandholm View Post
    Hi,

I assume you are swedish, så

Jag såg att du hade en Cambo 4x5, och det låter riktigt intressant. Kan du beskriva lite mera och kanske skicka lite bilder.

mvh
    Anders
    jag har försökt kontakta dig, men jag vet inte om det gick fram?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin