Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,218   Posts: 1,532,174   Online: 1041

Shooter
    35mm RF

FS Rare Garry Winogrand book: Grossmont College Gallery, $275.00

I have a very rare Garry Winogrand book for sale: Garry Winogrand, Grossmont
    College Gallery, 15 March to 2 April, 1976. This softcover book( first edition) was issued on the occasion of the exhibition "Garry Winogrand" held at the Grossmont College in 1976. Winogrand's printed signature appears on the title page. All copies were softcover and this copy is in very good condition with average wear to the exterior of the book. Slight wear to the upper 3mm of the spine of the book. The book has 40 photographs, each on a seperate page. Essay written by Leo Rubinfien. A short esssay is written by Winogrand. A search of both Amazon.com and Alibris reveals only four copies for sale ranging in price from $450.00 to $999.00. I have no digital equipment to photograph the book, so I have no images attached. The book is listed as Garry Winogrand, 1976 on both Amazon and Alibris. The cover of the book is shown on both cites. Paypal only from a verified, confirmed account. Conus and Canada only. Price is $275.00 I pay shipping and Paypal fees.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    This is probably the rarest Winogrand book, although I am not sure of the number made.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin