Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,719   Posts: 1,514,878   Online: 1002

Shooter
    35mm RF

FS Rare Larry Clark Book: Teenage Lust. $275.00

I have a rare Larry Clark book for sale: Teenage Lust, First Japanese Edition (1997)softcover. This book is in like new condition. I am the original owner and the book is in Mint condition. The book has been opened less than 10 times and stored in a protective cover. Although the text is written in Japanese, all captions are in Larry Clark's original handwritten English. The printing of the photographs is superb. A search on Amazon.com and Alibris show copies ranging in price from a low of $420.00 to $2,500.00. I have no digital equipment so I have no pictures of the book. A search on either of the above cites will show you the book. Purchase by Paypal only from a verified, confirmed account. Price is $275.00. I pay all shipping and PayPal fees to Conus or Canada only.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Book is sold for $275.00!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin