Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,985   Posts: 1,523,932   Online: 927

Shooter
    Medium Format

Jobo ATL-2300 Like new

Well, after my last spine surgery combined with progressive MS I am going to have to sell my minty Jobo-2300 Processor. This is really like new, being sold at a awesome price for a quick sale and comes with several Tanks and a couple dozens reels including a couple of 4x5 reels.

I simply won't be able to stand for that long anymore. I'm sad about this as I built my darkroom for her. I'm going to continue developing B/W in my daylight tanks whereas I can sit. But it's that time.

She develops C-41 and E-6 with Stunning results. Allows you to be quite flexable with your developing and you can custom program the runs and save them of course. Very, Very little use. When I purchased her last year it was from a police crime lab and they used her only 3 times. They purchased her new to use their budget money so they did not get less the following budget. No kidding. I drove over 1000 miles to pick her up and she's been cleaned to the max after each use.

You can see her in a video clip at: http://vimeo.com/5608095

I have to have this picked up locally as of course I can not pack nor even lift more then one pound, so if you know someone in the Central NJ area or can travel to me, let me know please.

Any interested parties can contact me at tom@thephotofather.com

Thank you.

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Oh wow ... sorry about your health issues ... and I wish I lived on the Eastern Seaboard .. nice machine!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes, sorry to hear about the health issues - I wish you well.

A colleague of mine has been looking for an autolab - if you'd like, please PM me with your price and I will pass it on. (He's not a member/subscriber).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Tom, again, sorry to hear about your health issues. Are you going to answer my PM's, and emails regarding a refund and the film I haven't received?
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    35mm
    I feel you, I had a spinal fusion & diskektomy done on 10 March 09 and since my L3, L4, and L5 never fused I have to have another fusion. This time they are going in through my abdomen and placing spacers between the vertebrae and a metal plate to sandwich it all together since I have rods and screws coming in the other direction. And I am only 35. I truly feel for your MS issues, I am lucky that mine is only the fusion issue. Best of luck.
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Vinny, I thought we were stright before I went in for my surgery, please write me directly at the above email address so you can tell me. I do not check PM here in a long time.

Photobizzz, thank you much for your kind words, this is my second fusing, third operation. My first they went thru the front and back as well. This one was worse. I think because of all the spinal cord damage which is now for good. Yikes.
    But thank you again.
    T

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin