Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,693   Posts: 1,482,419   Online: 705

Shooter
    Medium Format

Linhof Kardan Color 45s

FS: Linhof Kardan Color 45s 4 x 5 monorail. This well built classic Linhof Kardan is clean with smooth movements and includes four Linhof lens boards. Lens board sizes: One Copal #1, two Copal #0's and one recessed Copal #0. The Linhof emblems are intact. Everything locks down as it should. The Graflok back and GG are in good condition. A well designed straight forward monorail. The caveats: There is a plastic plug missing for one of the front standard posts, and the bellows have a split and will have to be taped and eventually replaced. Price $349.00
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC01021.JPG   DSC01025.JPG   DSC01023.JPG   DSC01024.JPG   DSC01026.JPG  

Last edited by sharpnikkor; 04-16-2010 at 09:51 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: FS added

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Price reduction to $299.00

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Where exactly are you located? Do you have the tilt head to go with it?
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin