Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,228   Online: 879

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Canon 50/1.8 LTM Lens, Plus M Adapter, caps

Up for your consideration today, a Canon 50mm f/1.8 Lens for your Leica Screw Mount Camera.
    Plus:
    -Generic M39 to M Adapter, for use on M Mount cameras
    -Canon metal front cap
    -Generic rear M cap
    -Infinity lock removed, pretty common modification for better usability

That's right, the ame 50/1.8 that people keep talking about. One of the real bargains of the Rangefinder world.

I've been using it on my Voigtlander Bessa R2A for the past 2 years, and it's been my favorite. Selling because I've got a 50/1.5 and I tend to use SLRs more today, so it's time to downsize.
    Obviously couples to my rangefinder accurately, glass is fine, the usual dust you expect in a 50 year old lens - nothing affecting image quality. Aperture is spot on, some very very slight oil on blades. A good specimen of this particular lens that I've simply found a joy to use. Serviced locally last year, but focus can be a little resistant at just one point in the close range. If it bothers you, you can have it lubricated, but it never did me.

$180USD, plus shipping from South Australia. I take PayPal.
    Last attached photo is an example of the results I've gotten with this lens.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1468.JPG   IMG_1469.JPG   IMG_1470.JPG   chantal.jpg  
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Hi Fleath
    Could you tell me please if the generic adapter will bring up the 50mm framelines in a Leica M5 I have been lent on an indefinite basis by a photographer friend? Could you also let me know if the 50mm lens is the early version with an aperture range up to f16 or the later one up to f22. Thank you for taking the time. Cheers, Tim Read (walteresmond).

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin