Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,316   Posts: 1,536,744   Online: 1047

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

AF (almost free) Rollei Prego 70

Rollei Prego 70 for parts. Camera functions, but rewinds about 2/3's of the way through the roll. There is also a screw stripped out so the side cover in not held down were it belongs. Other than that the camera works great.

$6 including USPS priority shipping within the US. Paypal only. PM me if you would like the camera.

Roger
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Front.jpg   Side Damage.jpg  
    Last edited by Roger Thoms; 04-17-2010 at 07:15 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Do you have the rewinding problem even with 24-exposure rolls, or only with 36-exposure rolls?

If the problem is only with 36-exposure rolls, I would like to purchase this for a friend. If the problem is with rolls of any length, I will pass on it.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I only tried 36 exposure rolls. I also just uploaded the pictures.

Roger

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Tonight, I developed some b&W's 8 x 10's taken with my Rollei Prego 90. I rarely use, but I am always impressed with the results. Remarkable little camera.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    The camera is spoken for.

Thanks 2F/2F

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin