Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,710   Posts: 1,548,627   Online: 1174

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by photomem View Post
    Who are you referring to? I think I missed it. I really wanted it too.
    You won.

The bid only had to be time-stamped by 10:00 PM EDT. Yours was.

I was interested as well. But I've shot down more than my share in the final seconds on that Other Auction Site. I wasn't going to do it here. Besides, I could see you really wanted the camera...

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    35mm
    Nice job there, photomem! I thought it had got away from you for a moment! Shoot me a PM when you get a minute to let me know your address and how you would like to direct the funds. Many thanks for the generous benefit to Special O.

Jon

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Same here. I have been looking all over for a 120 folder. It would be so nice to be able to go hiking with it and a light meter as opposed to my Mamiya 645af. Plus the money goes to a fantastic cause. May the best man win!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Jon,

PM sent! Sorry if it seemed like dirty pool, but the refresh button on my smartphone was just about worn out. I see so many broken 120 folders going in thrift shoppes for about this same amount , to get a pristine one is fantastic!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Congrats Tommy!
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    $42!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If I had been thinking quicker last night.. it would have been 42.. it is always the answer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin