Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,727   Posts: 1,515,114   Online: 1132

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Charity 'Auction' - Agfa Isolette w/ Rare Night Jgestar Lens!

Well, I bet you thought you'd never see another one of these before you left the planet! An Agfa Isolette with an honest to gosh 8.5 cm f/6.3 Jgestar lens, usually called the Night Jgestar or Speed Jgestar. Eat your hearts out, you Ernemann wannabes. Condition is nothing less than luscious. Would make a respectable shelf queen or load 'er up with some 120 film and you are good to shoot 6x6 negs (or 645 if you can find/make a mask). Features a full range of shutter speeds all the way from 1/25th up to a rocket-freezing 1/125th. Minimum f/stop is f/32 so you can also play Ansel if you have a tripod and a good eye. Lens is clear and fresh, but the best news of all is that every penny including the cost of shipping will be passed along to Special Olympics to support their basketball program for special kids. Or you can donate directly to Special O and just send along the receipt to me as proof.

The header says 'Auction' so here's the deal. We will leave the camera up for sale until 10PM Eastern US time on Monday April 19th. If you are interested in it just post a response with your 'bid'. Opening bid is $5 just to keep it interesting. Minimum advance is $1. Bids must be time stamped 10:00 PM or earlier. Good luck! Just post if any questions.

Thanks folks,
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0429.jpg   DSCF0428.jpg   DSCF0430.jpg   DSCF0431.jpg   DSCF0432.jpg  

Last edited by jon koss; 04-18-2010 at 04:47 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Beautiful camera.. so everything is functional? So so tempted.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I open with $10
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    (or 645 if you can find/make a mask).
    I think the mask may be built in; you may want to check. I have the same camera and the mask is 2 little leaves in film gate that fold over for 645 and fold in to the spool area for 6x6.
    The little switch next to the viewfinder switches the viewfinder from 6x6 to 645.

Shooter
    35mm
    All functions are smooth, snappy or crisp as appropriate!

J

Quote Originally Posted by photomem View Post
    Beautiful camera.. so everything is functional? So so tempted.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Ok, I will go to $25.00. I would love to have a MF rangefinder.

Shooter
    35mm
    Eeek! This is a viewfinder camera - not technically a rangefinder. Are you OK with that?

J

Quote Originally Posted by photomem View Post
    Ok, I will go to $25.00. I would love to have a MF rangefinder.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I meant to say folder anyway.. yeah, a viewfinder is great. Been a long day!

Shooter
    35mm
    He speaketh a great and noble truth! Dang, you learn something every day if you surround yourself with smarter folks.

Quote Originally Posted by mwdake View Post
    I think the mask may be built in; you may want to check. I have the same camera and the mask is 2 little leaves in film gate that fold over for 645 and fold in to the spool area for 6x6.
    The little switch next to the viewfinder switches the viewfinder from 6x6 to 645.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hey.. even better!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin