Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,770   Posts: 1,484,234   Online: 1061

Shooter
    35mm RF

FS Nikon F2 Photomic with 50mm 1.4 lens in Mint- condition for $250.00

I have a Nikon F2 Photomic (DP1finder) with a Nikkor 50mm 1.4 SC Auto lens in mint- condition. The only signs of use on the camera are a few slight scratches on the base plate from removing and installing camera into eveready case. Except for these scratches on base plate, camera looks new. Less than 100 rolls shot through camera. My father bought this camera with lens , lens hood( HS-1),leather case, strap,+ AS-1 flash coupler new somtime in the early 70's. He gave it to me and I tested it out by shooting a couple rolls. Camera looks new except for base. Lens is scratch free, some small amount of dust, and also looks new. The lens hood is scratch free. A skylight filter has been on the lens since purchase. Shutter speeds sound accurate. Meter is consistent and 1/2 stop different than my Sekonic 305 for outdoor readings and 1 stop different for tungstan light. Interior of camera looks new. Camera comes with lens mounted in everyready case, with hood, flash coupler, filter, strap,+ case. Camera is in Collector condition. Only selling because I need the money. Price is $250.00. I pay PayPal fees and shipping for Conus and Canada only. I have no digital equipment si I have no photographs to attach to this ad.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    By the way the camera is a Chrome F2

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Camera Sold!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin