Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,195   Online: 846

Shooter
    35mm

Leica 35mm Summaron with hood and 90mm Elmar with Adapters!

Leica 35mm/3.5 Summaron:

This is an LTM Summaron with infinity lock. Serial number dates it to 1952. Class is clean and clear with some dust but nothing that would affect image quality. Comes with Leica cap for the lens without the hood, Leica matching hood (hood is a tiny bit out of round), a Leica cap for use with the hood, and a 2 month old CV LTM to M adapter ring purchased from Cameraquest.

Please also note that the adapter on the 35 will NOT bring up 35 framelines. It doesn't matter if you use a Bessa because you set it manually.

Lens with Hood, both caps, and Adapter - $335 shipped in the US $350 shipped overseas

Lens with hood and both caps - $300 shipped in the US $315 shipped overseas

Lens alone - $250 shipped in the US $265 shipped overseas

I will not sell the hood or adapter separately until the lens is sold.

90mm/4 Elmar:

This is an LTM Elmar that I purchased from an RFFer. Class is clean and clear with some dust but nothing that would affect image quality. Comes with Leica cap , and a 2 month old CV LTM to M adapter ring purchased from Cameraquest.

Lens and adapter - $215 shipped in the US and $235 shipped overseas.

Lens only - Asking $185 shipped in the US and $200 shipped overseas.

Offers gladly entertained.

Shipping via USPS Priority Mail Insured.

Please PM me with any questions you may have. I've bought and sold a lot here and you can view my eBay feedback under jmooney776 if you'd like. I will happily ship overseas but please note I will be put accurate values on all customs forms.

Items sold AS-IS, of course any major issues will be worked out.

Paypal only please. Payments as gift are appreciated but that is solely the choice of the buyer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123460180.SCxWQ1pN.jpg   123460186.MblLjSah.jpg   123460184.d5JlCUmC.jpg   123460185.tet3yu8W.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I had one of those 90mm Elmar's and boy so they have a nice look. Great price on it btw.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    35mm
    35 Summaron is sold. 90 still available!

Shooter
    35mm
    I'm a bumpin' for the weekend....

Shooter
    35mm
    Looks like I'm keeping the 90 for now.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin