Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,696   Posts: 1,482,526   Online: 1002

Shooter
    35mm

Nikon 28mm /2.8 AF Prime

Lens is in excellent condition with clean and clear glass. Very light and sharp! Caps included.

Asking $145 shipped in the US and $155 for overseas.

Offers gladly entertained.

Shipping via USPS Priority Mail Insured.

Please PM me with any questions you may have. I've bought and sold a lot here and you can view my eBay feedback under jmooney776 if you'd like. I will happily ship overseas but please note I will be put accurate values on all customs forms.

Items sold AS-IS, of course any major issues will be worked out.

Paypal only please. Payments as gift are appreciated but that is solely the choice of the buyer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123460174.RdeQoviW.jpg   123460175.RLabNl19.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    I'm a bumpin' for the weekend....

Shooter
    35mm
    Price reduced:

Asking $125 shipped in the US and $135 for overseas. Lens now includes a N6006 body as a rear cap! Body is in perfect working order with a newer battery and a fresh roll of film (color or B&W, your preference).

Shooter
    35mm
    Sold!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin