Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,571   Posts: 1,545,513   Online: 1216

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Nikon F3HP w/ MD-4 - $160

Camera in good condition with some cosmetic wear. One small ding on the front angled surface of the prism, Some light brassing and the normal scratches and scuffs from use. The LCD has some very light darkening but the readout is clear. Focusing screen R which has the split image and grid. Foam in the back and mirror bump has just been replaced. All mechanics tested and working well. Winder has some paint loss and overall is more worn than the camera. Does not come with the winder cap for the bottom of the camera. 7 Day return policy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f4hp.jpg  

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    PM sent

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is a great deal.
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    At my age it is a unbelievable deal. I wouldn't consider selling either of mine for twice the money, great camera.

Mike

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin