Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,291   Posts: 1,535,423   Online: 785

Shooter
    Medium Format

Minolta xtsi, 2 lenses, and Bag.. 100.00

For sale... a mint Minolta Xtsi body, Sigma 28-105 f4 - 5.6 UCII lens, 100-300 f 4.5 - 6.7 DL lens, and a Tamrac Camera Bag for it all. Both lenses have been covered with a Tiffen UV filter since new. No scratches on the body, lenses, anything. All caps are included as well.

Paypal is preferred. Shipping would run about 15.00 for Priority Mail and I ship within 2 business days of payment. (Usually next day, but it is portfolio crunch time at school.)

Oh, I also based the price off of what KEH offered me, they offered about 135.00, but I would rather sell it at a discount to an Apugger! Have to pay for more film somehow..

Shooter
    Medium Format
    By the way.. if you think the price is too high, I am open to offers. I have too many cameras and am looking to pare down.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    How about 100.00 and I pay shipping?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Ok, 75.00 plus shipping.. hows about it?

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi
    I am really interested in this camera. I am an APUG member & not a scammer. I am willing to pay $75+shipping.
    1) Can you ship to India? Any idea @ shipping? I shall pay shipping if it is not very high.
    2) Another option is that I can request my friend (WHo lives in CT) to send you a check & then you can ship it to US address (CT).
    I lived in US for last 5 years. While in US, I have used the same camera (Borrowed from my friend) for a vacation to Grand Canyon & I loved it.

Please let em know what you prefer.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I can ship to India.. the USPS rate is about 36.00, Plus 5.00 to offset the paypal fees. but I do have some conditions since you are a new member. 1) PayPal only. No checks or money orders. 2) The paypal account must be verified and I will only ship to the address on file. and 3) A certificate of Mailing will be purchased proving the sending of the package. 4) The package will be tracked. This is why International Priority Mail is required. 5) Any attempt to file a claim will be protected under PayPal's rules. If they say the package is ineligible for Seller protection, the payment will be returned. If you agree to this, PM me for payment details.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    So, was going to give up and sell the kit to Keh, but apparently the xtsi fell out of favor with them in the past few days. So, how about 50.00 plus shipping?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Camera is pending payment. Thanks!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Ok, so that fell through. Camera is back up for sale.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin