Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,900   Posts: 1,555,795   Online: 873

Thread: FS-Kiev 60

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

FS-Kiev 60

Hello All,
    For sale a really nice KIEV 60. Lens is in great condition. Internal flocking was added and the well known spacing issue was addressed. There is always a nice 1/8-1/4 inch seperation between each negative. The only minor problem is that instead of 12 negas you get 11.
    Shutter has been tested and is firing well. Comes with waist level as well as metered finder. The metered finder works well in the day light, maches my seconic meter, but tends to be a little off after dark.
    The camera is a great one for someone just starting in MF. The lens takes really nice photo's and it is fun to use.
    We are moving and some of the cameras have to go. You will not regret the purchase.
    Asking $85+shipping
    Paypal preffered
    3% to APUG
    Thanks for looking
    Arthur
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4020.JPG   IMG_4022.JPG   IMG_4023.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Great deal for someone looking for a medium format SLR! I used to have one and you get nice photos and your arms get bigger; it is good it comes with a neck strap! They never go for this cheap on the auctions site, and there you are taking a chance you will get a nice paperweight. At least on APUG you know you are getting what you paid for.
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    Very tempting...I just lost most of my film cameras to a house fire so I've been on the prowl. What to do, what to do...

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Matt I also have a real nice Bronica that I just listed.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Would someone please buy this thing before I give in to temptation?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Go on... you know you want to.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin