Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,766   Posts: 1,484,136   Online: 845

Shooter
    Medium Format

Enough waffling...9 rolls TXP320 - 120 Format

So I have been waffling on if I wanted to keep or sell my stock of 120 TXP 320. So, I reached a compromise with myself. I will offer it at the low side of what I keep seeing it online for.

9 rolls 120 format TXP 320 expiring 06/2012 for either 10.00 per roll or all of it for 85.00. If it sells, great. If it doesn't, it will sit in my fridge until I shoot it. Someone buy it before I change my mind. I am usually a slow film shooter anyway.

Standard stuff applies.. paypal preferred, gift option preferred. Priority Mail in the Us, 5.00. International people, contact me.

Thanks.

Update.. see below. I don't know what to ask per roll so, we will do this auction style.
    Last edited by photomem; 04-21-2010 at 03:03 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Between right now (4 am Eastern) and 10Pm Eastern tonight.. make an offer. As I have said on numerous occasions.. I like slow film, but I am also going on vacation and could use some extra spending money. Lets start things at 5.00 per roll, with increments of .50. Shipping is on you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll pay 5.00 a roll for all nine.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    So with this mindset of GOUGING, I stand to make a killing with the 75 rolls I have in the freezer! Also APUG rules dictate there are to be NO Auctions in the classifieds. E'Bay is a perfectly good fleecing tool for that.
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Then tell me what I should ask? There are so many number flying around, I don't know what's fair. I just know that people want it, and I am not a fan of it. So? Advise me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The way it has been done in the past is dutch style...that is you keep reducing the price until someone bites or you decide to withdraw it. So you started at 10, offer it at 9, then 8 etc...

Andrew I have 35 rolls and I thought I was doing well...my local shop still has some...I'm off to it on Saturday for sure LOL!!

K
    Kal Khogali

www.kal-khogali.com

Visit my Photo Scrap Book

www.shutteringeye.wordpress.com

"Wake up, dream, and photograph what you have seen.
    Don't wake up, photograph, and dream of what could have been."

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Ok then, let's just call the whole thing off. I will do some more looking at prices and then I will repost it later. I certainly do not want to be accused of fleecing or gouging. If someone really wants it, they can PM me.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin