Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,933   Posts: 1,585,480   Online: 920

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

2x Polaroid 600SE kits [price reduced]

The Polaroid 600SE is the professional Polaroid camera. Interchangeable lenses, interchangeable backs, solid construction (Made by Mamiya, of RB67/RZ67 fame) and good old fashioned usability.
    You can read a brilliant review of this camera here. Enough to make me regret selling the things...

Polaroid 600SE Kit #1: (on the right in the photos)
    600SE Body. Rangefinder is aligned properly, cable release in handle is in good condition. Slight ding to top of body, doesn't effect usability at all, see photos.
    127/4.7 lens, everything as you'd expect, takes lovely photos. Good condition, doesn't have a lens cap.
    Polaroid Back with development timer - the battery cap for the timer disappeared long before I got the camera. Improvise, find a replacement, or ignore it. Light tight and working a treat. The back does not come with a darkslide.
    +Aftermarket lens hood
    +Aftermarket strap, quite nice though
    +Generic 55mm skylight filter on lens

Polaroid 600SE Kit #2: (on the left in the photos)
    600SE Body. Rangefinder is out of alignment, cable release in handle broke long ago and was simply cut off. This means the trigger in the handle doesnt fire the shutter, obviously. These cable releases seem to break more than you'd like to think - the replacement cable release units to go inside the handles show up on ebay now and then. There's one on there right now.
    127/4.7 lens, shutter is sticky and the aperture doesn't click at the stops, for some reason. Had a filter ring dent that was poorly repaired by a guy and some pliers, by the look of it. Looks okay, but you cant screw in filters.
    Polaroid Back in very good condition, light tight and working as you'd expect. The back does not come with a darkslide.

I've exposed plenty of film in Kit #1 and had a great time, but frankly I have too many Polaroid cameras.
    As you can see, Kit #2 is the beater. Some time with a competent repairman, get your rangefinder aligned, shutter fixed, aperture click stops restored, and a new cable-release unit and you've got a perfectly usable darling.
    Both are compatible with the readily available Fuji peel apart film such as FP-100c.

$400AUD for kit #1 (+postage)
    $200AUD for Kit #2 (+postage)
    $500AUD for both kits, plus postage. This is for both kits in one box.

Keep in mind these prices are is Australian dollars. One of these cameras routinely sells for $500USD+ on eBay, you're getting a good deal because I got a good deal.
    This is shipped from South Australia, and the dang things are heavy, so contact me for a quote.
    I take PayPal, and I'll absorb the fees.

Any questions, just ask. Sorry for the camera phone photos...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 600se_4.jpg   600se_3.jpg   600se_2.jpg   600se_1.jpg  
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi mate
    do you still have Polaroid 600se for sale
    please contact 0402558893 if you still have it
    thank you
    jet

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi mate i am interesting your cameras
    sent me your contact number i will sent money
    via paypal
    jet_yub@yahoo.com
    thank you

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hey Do you have the polaroid 600SE still available? I am really interested!

If you want you can email me directly at ryantimmphoto@yahoo.com

Thanks

Ryan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin