Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,925   Posts: 1,556,794   Online: 993

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS:Pentax MZ-50 & 28-80 lens.

This shooter belongs to an artist friend of mine who purchased it to take a photography course a few years back.After the class ended she removed the batteries and shelved the camera.Much happier with brushes and canvas.
    This is the nicest second hand camera I've handled.Mint! Glass clear,clean,fungus free.Body is in similar condition.Not a mark or blemish.
    A nice entry or advanced amateur camera.I shot a test roll the other day and like the results.Kindly check out the on line manual.
    Similar to my Nikon F60 but with the MZ-50 you can adjust the iso.Nice!Lots of user friendly features.Comes with strap ,lens cap,2 rolls of fresh film and new batteries.Kate is looking for the manual and lens hood.
    Shipping from eastern Canada.No paypal.$100.00 OBO
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0002_edited.jpg   DSC_0003_edited.jpg   DSC_0004_edited.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just to sweeten the deal I'll toss in my Orion top loader camera bag (light weight,room for Pentax MZ-50,1 storage pocket) and a Olympus Stylus 105 (a few scuff marks,glass clear,clean).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My friend Kate has decided to slash the price by 25 clams.
    Now $75.00.

Shooter
    35mm
    I have the 28-80 lens and it is a very good lens. This is almost a brand new Pentax but sad to say a reduction to $75 is probably necessary. The MZ range just doesn't have the kind of cache that attaches to older Pentaxes like the LX or K1000 etc and they are seen as very much less attractive than Nikons of the same era. Pity

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks pentaxuser.You're right.Most folks who don't work with analog gear on a daily basis don't realize that their $500.00 investment has now drooped considerably in price.

Mike

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin