Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,947   Online: 764

Shooter
    Medium Format

Old (but beautiful) Polaroid Roll Film Cameras.

These are the product of an overzealous future mother-in law who knew I refurbished old Polaroids. Both are Polaroid 800 cameras. The rangefinders need the normal cleaning, but the linkage works and appears to be accurate. I know these are good for one thing.. JB Welding a 4X5 back on using as a cheap LF camera (instructions are out there on the internet.)

In any case, this is what I have.

2 Polaroid 800s. Both have winklight flashes (electronic) with "flashers" which use flash bulbs.

#1 has a case, closeup filters (pictured)
    #2 has just the flash and winker.

I am asking 20.00 plus shipping for the one with everything and 15.00 for the one without. I am open to offers. I am not interested in heavily modifying cameras, and would not have time if I was. Just PM or post if interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pola800.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    $20.00 camera is sold.. going to Canada! The other one is available. Thanks.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I also have a J33 Camera. This is just the camera. It is in great shape and the shutter works fine, as does the shutter on the other one. Asking 10.00 plus shipping for it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Go on then. I'm interested in the $15 Polaroid 800.
    PM will be sent right away.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM on the J33
    Last edited by SMBooth; 04-22-2010 at 05:47 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Two 800s are sold. And, to get in my drawing teacher's good graces (lord knows I need it), the J33 is going to be donated to my school for use in still lifes. Thanks folks.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin