Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,851   Posts: 1,582,868   Online: 903

Shooter
    Medium Format

The Old Polaroid Parade Continues... fully functional Polaroid 215

I have a Polaroid 215 that I have dismantled, cleaned, and converted to a standard Lithium photo battery. I have tested it with the Fuji FP-3000B film, and the light meter appears accurate. I have sold many of these through my local Camera Shop, they sell for 85.00, but we split it 50/50, so if an Apugger wants this one, how about 45.00? This one also includes the flash. Though, you will need M3 Flash Bulbs. I am open to offers, tired of seeing my work go to hipsters who carry around Polaroids because they are trendy. If this fits one of you guys.. go ahead and buy it! I will likely never see you with it.

Paypal preferred, gift option really preferred. Should be able to ship this via Priority Mail for 12.00, First Class for a little less. International People, PM me.

Thanks!
    Tommy

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Um.. meant to type 40.00. Sorry.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin